hello.
There's no need to welcome u!:D


I know this is a fanfic that fails alot...sry for all my horrible english. But, if you think that this fanfic fails mores than i think it fails...click that big red pirate [X] up there, yeah?

Chapter 1
Nov 27, 2010

‘Ow! Hey, watch it!’ Tiffanie yelled at the guy who just bumped into her, making her drop all her textbooks. Little did she know that she had dropped her charm bracelet into the guy’s pocket. The guy who was wearing sunglasses and a blue cap stared at her for half a minute and then ran off without even helping her.

Tiffanie grunted and picked up all the books that she dropped, mumbling to herself, ‘Jerk… he bumped into me first…yet he didn’t even apologise or help me.’ She cursed under her breath and continued walking home.

After a few minutes of walking, two girls, holding a ridiculous sign board (ok…I don’t know what it’s called…but it’s that sign thing with band names on it…) which have the words ‘B2ST 4EVER’, caught her eye. ‘Crazy fan girls…’, she thought. She overheard their conversation which went like this...

Girl #1: Oi! Are you REALLY sure he went this way?

Girl #2: Yeah! I’m really sure he went this way!

Girl #1: Then where is he? I want his autograph SO badly!

Girl #2: I want it too! KYAAAA! I think I saw him! Let’s go!

‘Crazy, crazy fan girls…no member of B2ST walked down this road… these people are really idiots…’ she thought to herself as she walked home.

{NEXT DAY}

‘Oi! Oi! Oi! Tiffanieeee!! Do you know that B2ST is here in Singapore?! I’m going to their concert this Friday night! You wanna come with me?’ Valerie, Tiffanie’s K-Pop maniac best friend, squealed.

‘No…I don’t want to come, I was never into K-Pop. Now that you mention it, I saw 2 crazy fan girls looking for a member from B2ST on my way home yesterday.’ Tiffanie told Valerie.

‘Hehe! At least I’m not THAT crazy as to stalk my idols right? Anyway, since you’re not going to the concert, at least have dinner with me after the concert.’ Valerie protested, tugging Tiffanie by the sleeve. 

‘Fine…  I have nothing to do on Friday anyway.’

‘Well then, meet you at 7.30pm at Kim’s House (really a restaurant…not Kimberley’s house) this Friday! You better not be late!’ Valerie told Tiffanie excitedly.

OK THAT'S IT,
 END OF CHAPTER 1


11/27/2010