hello.
There's no need to welcome u!:D


I know this is a fanfic that fails alot...sry for all my horrible english. But, if you think that this fanfic fails mores than i think it fails...click that big red pirate [X] up there, yeah?

Chapter 2
Nov 28, 2010

{Friday, 7.24pm}
‘Shit! Where’s that bracelet!?’ Tiffanie cursed as she looked for her precious lucky bracelet frantically, turning her whole room upside down. It was already 7.25pm and she hasn’t even gotten ready yet.

‘Darn it! I’m SO gonna be late!’ she mumbled to herself as she combed out the tangles in her hair. She ran out of her house, thinking, ‘I’ll use the short cut at the back of the concert hall, I’ll reach there faster!’ And she ran as fast her legs could carry her.

Glancing at her watch, she cursed, ‘Dammit, it’s already 7.45pm … Val’s gonna kill me, all because I can’t find my lucky bracelet!’

BANG!

Tiffanie felt a stinging pain run through her body, Her feet went numb and she collapsed onto the ground. ‘Are you ok?’ a voice asked her nicely. She looked up and saw a guy wearing a blue cap and sunglasses. Strangely, the blue cap and the sunglasses seem so familiar but she just can’t put her finger on it.

The guy helped her up and then it hit her. ‘Y-YOU! YOU AGAIN! You’re that jerk who didn’t even help me up that day! Tiffanie cried. ‘Ow…’ The throbbing pain in her ankle caused her to wince as soon as she finished her reprimanding the guy.

‘Since it’s my fault that I bumped into you –’

‘Twice’

‘− Ok…twice. I’ll make it up to you. How about I bring you to the Chinese physician. Would that be okay?’

‘Fine, that’s the least you could do.’

The guy piggybacked her to the nearest Chinese physician while Tiffanie texted Valerie that she sprained her ankle and could not come to have dinner with her.
And here’s their sms convo:

Tiffanie: Sry, I cant come 4 dinner. I sprained my ankle mah! DDD:

Val: Walao eh! Then I eat all alone arh? Why u sprain ur ankle leh?

Tiffanie: Cuz I met tat jinx agn…idiot… What luck…

Val: Fine…jus get well soon kays…(ok…I’m not sure wat to put so I just typed their convo…)

The Chinese physician smeared some disgusting-smelling paste on her ankle and bandaged her paste-smeared ankle.
Another convo:

Tiffanie: It’s all your fault my ankle is in this state!

The guy: I’m sorry, would you like me to send you home?

Tiffanie: But of course! This is entirely your fault!

The guy: Ok…I’ll piggyback you home, give me your address.

Tiffanie: Fine. XX XXXXXX XXXXXX X XXXXXX XX

The guy: Ok, I’ll send you home right now.

The guy piggybacked the still-grumbling Tiffanie all the way to her house.

{AT HER HOUSE}

That guy plopped her down onto her sofa and went to the kitchen to make her a cup of green tea. He asked her, ‘So… you live alone?’

‘Yeah…’ she answered quietly.

‘Where are your parents?’ he asked again.

Tiffanie kept quiet, she didn’t want to answer that question.

‘Nevermind, take it like I never asked.’

‘By the way, who are you?’ Tiffanie asked a very important question that she forgot to ask when they met earlier.

‘I’m Hyunseung. Does that name ring a bell?’ he said, winking at the same time.

‘Hyunseung… Hyunseung…where have I heard it before…’ Tiffanie thought, trying to remember that familiar Korean name.

‘AHA! You’re that member of B2ST, right?’ she shouted.

‘Ding ding!’ Hyunseung said, ‘You got that right!’
‘Beep beep!’ a phone beeped, Hyunseung reached into his pocket and took out his phone. He read his text and scowled, ‘I have to go now. Could you give me your number?’

‘Sure.’ Tiffanie agreed, and typed her number into his phone, ‘it’s XXXX XXXX ‘

‘Ok, I’ll give you mine too. It’s XXXX XXXX!’ Hyunseung said as he typed his number into Tiffanie’s phone. Hyunseung opened the door, said his goodbye and left.


OK THAT'S IT,
 END OF CHAPTER 2


11/28/2010