hello.
There's no need to welcome u!:D


I know this is a fanfic that fails alot...sry for all my horrible english. But, if you think that this fanfic fails mores than i think it fails...click that big red pirate [X] up there, yeah?

Chapter 3
Dec 1, 2010

{NEXT DAY, IN CLASS}

‘Okay! You have to tell me what made you sprain your ankle!’ Valerie questioned Tiffanie.

‘Nah… I’m not allowed to tell you. Hehe.’

‘It’s okay! I mean have I ever revealed your secrets?’ Valerie said sarcastically.

‘No… you really shouldn’t…’

‘Bah! Fine! Who cares if you don’t want to tell me!’ Valerie pouted.

‘Okay! I’ll tell you who he is… He’s Hyunseung…’ Tiffanie finally confessed.

‘Who?’ Valerie asked.

‘Hyunseung., y’know, that guy from B2ST,’ She whispered in Valerie’s ear.

‘WHAAAA −’ Tiffanie covered Valerie’s mouth before she could scream and tell the whole world.

{NEXT, NEXT, NEXT, NEXT WEEK (1 MONTH LATER)}

‘Okay students, today you are going to collect your results. As you can see, you are going to graduate next week, IF you have done well for your exams, if not… blah blah blah, please collect your results when I call your name (BTW, both of them are in Sec 4 and they want to go to Korea to study more as they also learn Korean as their 3rd language.),’ the professor nagged.

The students walked forwards, taking their results from their professor one by one. Butterflies fluttered inside of Tiffanie’s stomach when she heard her name being called.

‘Ahh! I hope I will do well; I really want to go to Korea together with Val to further our studies!’ She thought to herself. She nervously grabbed the ends of the results slip and ran back to her table.

She turned the result slip face-side up and stared at the numbers. ‘Hmmm… My results are not bad… These got me a scholarship to Korea. I wonder what Val got…’

‘Valerie Chua!’ the professor called, and Valerie went to collect her results. She quickly flipped it over and stared at it for a while. Her eyes lit up and she mouthed the word, ‘YES!’ and punched the air. Tiffanie knew immediately that both of them had done well and will be going to Korea.

‘And those who applied for the scholarships, 2 of them will be going to the Elite High School of Korea (EHSK in short…lame right), which is Tiffanie and Valerie, 5 of them…blah blah blah…’ Tiffanie didn’t bother listening to the rest. She was going to study in Korea together with her best friend! Nothing could get better than this…Absolutely NOTHING.

{AFTER SCHOOL}

‘Woohoo! We are going to Korea together~ we are going to Korea together~’ Valerie sang.

‘Why don’t we go celebrate?’ Tiffanie suggested.

‘Great idea! Meet you at Kim’s restaurant tonight at 8l. You’d better not sprain your ankle again!’ Valerie joked.

‘Of course I won’t sprain my leg again, that jinx had already returned to Korea weeks ago!’ Tiffanie said.

‘Why do you keep calling him a jinx? Hyunseung is very cute! Ah whatever, you were never a K-pop fanatic in the first place,’ Valerie said as she rolled her eyes.

‘Just meet me at 8pm today okay, and stop talking about him, it’s getting annoying!’ Tiffanie complained.

{AT KIM’S HOUSE (really not Kimberley’s house); 8pm}

‘I’m SO happy we are going to Korea together!’ Valerie said for what was like the millionth time that day.

‘Yup! I’m super happy~!’ Tiffanie sang.

When they finally came to their senses, Tiffanie asked, ‘So… when are we going to leave?’

‘What about this Friday? We got enough time to pack and leave by then. And the scholarship will be providing the tickets for us,’ Valerie answered.

‘Where will we live in Korea then?’ Tiffanie asked again.

‘We’ll be living at a house my parents rented for us, apparently, there are already people living there but I’m not sure who, I just hope they are nice.’ Valerie replied.

‘Ok! I’m SUPER excited about this! Oh! The food is here!’ Tiffanie cheered.



OK THAT'S IT,
 END OF CHAPTER 3


12/01/2010